Stock 0 0
German sub machinegunner for use in 1-48 Combat, comes with 2 head options, scenery piece, game card & counters.Recruit Karl
German Ausflaker (Assault Troop)
- Armed Force: Wehrmacht 6th Army
- Unit: 79th Infantry Division
- Rank: Private
- Weapons: MP40 Sub-Machinegun
Bitter experience against Russian forces in Stalingrad has tought the 6th Army the merit of the sub machine gun, previously issued only in small quantities to soldiers of the Wehrmacht, but the close quarters fighting amidst the rubble of Stalingrad perfectly suites a fast firing short range weapon that can be fired as a reflex.
But whereas the Russian sub machine guns where crude affairs made in sheds from whatever parts could be scavenged, the MP40 had engineering pedigree behind it, although simplified since it's original issue in 1936 (as the MP36) the MP40 was reliable and perfectly suited to the urban warfare of Stalingrad.
- 1 x 1:48 scale pewter cast miniature - body
- 2 x 1:48 scale pewter cast heads
- 1 x Large (60mm wide!) and intricately detailed terrain piece which doubles as a display base
- 1 x Metal 25mm round slotted base
- 1 x Stats card which doubles as a painting guide
- 1 x "Suppression Fire" marker
- 1 x "Opportunity Fire" marker
- 1 x wound marker
- 2 x German Action Tokens.
Make sure your squad has the capability to assault at close quarters by adding Private Karl Schwarz to your army. His Maschinenpistole 40 will save the day when the fighting gets close.